Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scaling back

Years and years ago, I started a blog on my website. It's changed focus and fervor many, many times over the past 5 years. First it was through blogger, but hosted on my website. Then I wanted a bit more tweaking control, so I switched to Wordpress. Now that I'm back to blogging (for now, anyway, let's not get too ahead of ourselves here), I find myself wanting to make things simpler. And with everyone opening blogs these days, everything I need is available right here on Blogger, hosted on blogspot. No muss, no fuss.

I was also, stupid as it sounds, feeling somehow stifled by the old blog. So it'll sit over there while, going forward, I will be here. I'm going to bring the posts I've made over the past month over here and start fresh here.

As for the name, I was wracking my brain for something new, something different, something interesting. Sweet potato is the color of my new pillow covers, which should be here next week. And, well, my kitchen is looking like a regular fiesta. So, ole! It's a sweet potato fiesta!

Yeah. Don't ask. I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment