Friday, August 13, 2010

Bedroom ... not complete. Sigh.

Went to Ikea today and this was gonna be it. Dressers, nightstands, and done. The bedding was selected and had arrived. It just needed those last bits of furniture.

But, yesterday I mentioned offhand what a pain in the neck the footboard on the bed is when it comes to making it neatly. So as we navigated the showroom today, we paused in the bed section. And looked. And yup. Getting a new bed. Not right away. But now I won't feel like the room is "done" until we have the new bed.

Beginning to wonder if it'll ever be done.

Speaking of awesome bedrooms, I am in LOVE with this sleeping cubby bedroom over on Apartment Therapy. (via NinjaPenguin) As a kid, I LOVED enclosed spaces. I was happy to play in a closet or under a table or in a box. Hell, just this week I couldn't resist climbing in the giant box my Macy's order came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment