Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Hey there! Looks like it's about to start snowing any minute (har har har). Come on in!


This was the result of my nerdy project. I (with a bit of help) cut all of these out after seeing someone do something similar. Then I ran a string of white lights along the floor to light them up at night:

Take a look at my sweet tree set-up, the centerpiece of the decor:


One of my favorite ornaments, a UFO my mom gave me when I was in high school.


Another nerdy relic, hung prominently front and center. Also, the bow I picked up at Target. I love it so much. I've always been a star girl, but now I may never go back.

The stockings all hung on the bar with care. Also featuring Rodney the Reindeer and Max, the Grinch's woebegone pup, a gift from a college roommate. Check out Jason's sweet Lego Man stocking and awesome glitter-writing done by me.


Coffee table centerpiece:


Dining room tablescape, dressed up for Christmas:




Christmas cards and my little Avonlea Presbyterian Church set up:


And, finally, for fun, I received this scorpion paperweight from my secret santa and named him Sergio. Sergio promptly got loose and terrorized Avonlea. A tragedy!


Happy holidays, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment